A highly adaptable Front-End Developer with 9 years of experience and background in television, photography and marketing. Experienced in all phases of the web development process including: information gathering, planning, design/architecture, development, documentation, testing, deployment and maintenance. Reliable, conscientious and organized with exceptional work ethics.
Stabilize and strengthen the company by automating and revamping previous infrastructure to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Managing and updating of 10 websites, heavily customized WordPress blogs and child sites.
- Hire, interview and manage back-end developers to meet project deadlines.
- Develop custom Wordpress plugins to automate and generate custom newsletters and click tracking.
- Develop custom SQL queries to extract data from various data sources.
- Build custom front-end Wordpress templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites such as chipdesignmag.com and eecatalog.com.
- Create cross-platform compliant e-newsletters reaching thousands of subscribers.
- Provide technical support to editors and production.
- Handle server side issues by corresponding with server management and hosted managed server company.
- Identify and resolve performance issues.
Worked directly with designers and marketing agencies to bring their ideas and designs to life. Lead small to large scale application development projects.
- Provided documentation, planning, site architecture and client liaison.
- Implemented jQuery library modules and on WordPress platform.
- Converted graphic design comps to HTML/CSS for installation on top of a database-driven backend.
- Coded HTML emails and campaign landing pages for numerous email platforms/clients.
- Cross browser optimized and debugged on OS and Windows.
- QA tested usability for a variety of client websites.
- Applied various marketing strategies to build new client base.
- Used software tools to organize and accurately time projects by creating Milestones
Assisted various photographers on catalog and magazine shoots for clients such as Vogue, William Sonoma, West Elm, Pottery Barn, REI and Target. Set-up lighting equipment in the studio and on location shoots.
- Set-up photo equipment, aided grip and executed basic rigging techniques.
- Mitigated tasks for stylists and production managers as needed.
- In charge of transporting rental equipment and cameras to and from location.
- Provided resources and accommodations for corporate clients.
Reported directly to President of Production and Distribution in all aspects of production, marketing and sales of a library which contained 3000 hours of television programming. Clients included Sci-Fi Channel, Disney, Nickelodeon, Lifetime and Canal +.
- Managed all meetings, travel, and conference calls for President. Including all arrangements for international film and television markets and festivals.
- Administered post market duties including follow-up letters and screener distribution to international buyers.
- Drafted and edited President's correspondences, updated and maintained all sales activities in a database.
- Liaised with marketing director to improve Marvista's international distribution activities and manage all of Marvista's international clients.
- Created and maintained all project files for 5 movies simultaneously from pre to post production.
- Corresponded with producers, directors, composers, distributors, buyers, casting agents, attorneys.
Completed a wide range of deadline-oriented tasks to make sure each shoot would go as smoothly as possible. Clients included Showtime, Verizon and TLC Network.
- Obtained permits for shooting from the Mayor's Office of Film, Theatre and Broadcasting.
- Organized directors' shot lists and call sheets utilizing PhotoShop and Excel.
- Assisted Unit Production Manager and Second Assistant Director with a variety of tasks.
- Responsible for picking up and dropping off film equipment and materials for shooting to and from location.
Exciting opportunity where I demonstrated resourcefulness and reached beyond expectation.
- Liaisoned between agents, casting directors, and clients.
- Reviewed postings daily in a project database and hand-delivered clients' resumes and headshots to casting agents throughout Manhattan.
- Read scripts and wrote coverage.
- Researched and worked on creative film projects.
- Scouted locations and searched for props in person and online.
BA in Sociology, Minor Fine Arts
Montclair State University
2000 - 2003
Alpha Kappa Delta, International Sociological Honor Society